Application Procedures for Singaporean and PR Students
1. REGISTER TO THE PROGRAM
You may submit the registration form online or in person. Please use the provided links to the right.
Online Form - 1 YEAR DIPLOMA PROGRAM
2. ENTRANCE PORTFOLIO SUBMISSION
We require all potential students to submit an entrance portfolio for our review prior to acceptance into our diploma program. Portfolios can be submitted via e-mail or dropped off in person. If you have an online gallery, attach the link in your e-mail.
- Do not include more than 15 images. Portfolios should demonstrate your abilities to design and think and show an interest in the entertainment industry
- Show off your abilities by including original designs. Please do not copy or plagiarize other designer’s work
3. APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
Once you have submitted the online registration or application form and portfolio, our admissions department will contact you regarding the submission of the following documents:
- Non-refundable application fee of SGD 535 (Inclusive 7% GST)
- Copies of your highest academic transcript and education certificate
- 1 digital passport size photo
- At least 2 professional recommendation letters or testimonials from previous teachers or employers and their contact details
4. ENTRY TEST AND INTERVIEW PROCESS
Once we have received all of the above documents, the admissions department will schedule for an entry test and an interview session. The admissions department will take 2 weeks to review your application and announce the result. For international students, the interview will be conducted over Skype.
5. LETTER OF OFFER
If you are accepted into the program, the admissions department will send you an email to confirm the enrollment for the desired intake. The student is then required to reply with a written confirmation email before FZD can issue the student contract.
6. INITIAL SET OF ACCEPTANCE PACKAGE
The student needs to fill in and sign the following documents.
1. Advisory Notes
2. Student Contract
VIEW Sample Advisory Note and Sample Student Contract For Singaporean Students
7. FINAL SET OF ACCEPTANCE PACKAGE
These documents contain the course fee payment instructions and schedule.
1. Payment Scheme
2. Program Schedule
8. INITIAL COURSE FEE PAYMENT
The course fee must be paid to the FZD School of Design Pte Ltd account. Please follow the payment instruction on the Payment Scheme.
VIEW Sample Payment Scheme for Singaporean Students
9. MEDICAL INSURANCE
Enrolled students have to possess a medical insurance as required by CPE under EduTrust certificate scheme. All FZD School of Design full-time students are covered under the AXA Insurance.
10. ORIENTATION DAY
Welcome to FZD School of Design!
Powered by Froala Editor