REGISTER TO THE PROGRAM
You may submit the registration form online or in person. Please use the provided links to the right.
ENTRANCE PORTFOLIO SUBMISSION
We require all potential students to submit an entrance portfolio for our review prior to acceptance into our diploma program. Portfolios can be submitted via e-mail or dropped off in person. If you have an online gallery, attach the link in your e-mail.
- Do not include more than 15 images. Portfolios should demonstrate your abilities to design and think and show an interest in the entertainment industry
- Show off your abilities by including original designs. Please do not copy or plagiarize other designer’s work
Once you have submitted the application form and portfolio, our admissions department will contact you regarding the submission of the following documents:
- Non-refundable application fee of SGD 535 (Inclusive 7% GST). International students can make the payment by telegraphic transfer to “FZD School of Design.”
- 2 passport-size pictures
- Copies of secondary or post-secondary transcripts. Certified true copies are required for verification purposes
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your birth certificate
- Copy of English Proficiency Test result
ENTRY TEST AND INTERVIEW PROCESS
Once we have received all of the above documents, the admissions department will schedule for an entry test and an interview session. The admissions department will take 2 weeks to review your application and announce the result. For international students, the interview will be conducted over Skype.
LETTER OF OFFER
If you are accepted into the program, the admissions department will send you a letter of offer through email to confirm the enrollment for the desired intake. The student is then required to reply with a written confirmation email before FZD can issue the student contract.
STUDENT PASS APPLICATION
Complete the Singapore Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) Visa Application Form and Form V36 and submit them back to FZD School of Design. For more information about ICA and Singapore Laws, please visit http://www.ica.gov.sg
STUDENT PASS APPLICATION AND RESULT
Upon receiving the visa application forms, the School will apply the Student Pass on behalf of the Student (if the student chooses to engage the School’s services) at a nominal service fee of SGD 842 (Inclusive 7% GST). International students must have a Student Pass in order to enroll into the diploma program. FZD will inform the student on progress of the Student Pass application. The student pass application process may take anywhere from 4 to 6 weeks depending on the documents required by ICA.
IN PRINCIPAL APPROVAL (IPA LETTER) FROM ICA
If the student pass is approved, the student will receive the IPA letter to allow them to study in Singapore.
INITIAL SET OF ACCEPTANCE PACKAGE
The student needs to fill in and sign the following documents. It is compulsory to return the original signed documents to the School before we can issue the next documents.
1. Advisory Notes
2. Student Contract
FINAL SET OF ACCEPTANCE PACKAGE
The student needs to fill in and sign the following documents. It is compulsory to return the original signed documents to the School. These docs contain the course fee payment instructions and schedule.
1. Student Escrow Confirmation
2. Payment Scheme and Program Schedule
INITIAL COURSE FEE PAYMENT
The course fee must be paid to the FZD School of Design Private Limited STFA, Escrow Account Number: 003-910221-6. Please follow the payment instruction on the Student Escrow Confirmation.
ORIGINAL DOCUMENT SUBMISSION AND OTHER PROCEDURES
1. Please submit one original copy of the Student Contract and Advisory Notes to the School via mail or in person.
2. Please submit original or certified copy of highest education certificate to the School via mail or in person.
3. Student Pass collection. Once the student pass is approved and the IPA letter is issued, the student is required to go for a medical checkup before collecting the Student Pass.
4. Medical Insurance (Enrolled students have to possess a medical insurance as required by CPE under EduTrust certificate scheme). All FZD School of Design full-time students are covered under the AXA Insurance PTE LTD.
Welcome to the FZD School of Design!